Renew in Person: Bring your items and your library card to the library circulation desk to renew.
Renew Online: Access Your Account. Enter your first and last name and CLC ID Number. Select "Checked out items." You will then be able to view all checked out items and renew individual or all titles.
Reserve items and Equipment may not be renewed. Overdue items are not renewable online.
Renew by Phone: Call the library circulation desk (847) 543-2619
If your item is not renewable, it may be for one of the following reasons:
- Materials have been recalled by another borrower.
- Materials have exceeded number of possible renewals.
- Some materials are not renewable (e.g., reserve and equipment materials)
- Materials were obtained through Interlibrary Loan.
- You might have fees attached to your account.