- Your CLC ID doubles as your library card. Don't have a CLC ID? Get one at the library circulation desk!
- Your CLC ID doubles as your library card. Don't have one? Visit the Human Resources office.
Lake County Residents, High School Students & Those Employed in Lake County
- Residents: Come to the library with a photo ID (preferably state issued) with current address listed. Address out of date? Bring an additional piece of mail (utility bill, etc.) with current address.
- Lake County High School Students: Come to the library with a photo ID (state or school issued) .
- Non-Resident Employees: In addition to the above, bring proof of Lake county employment.
- General collection books and periodicals can be checked out for 4 weeks. No check out of A/V materials, reserve items, technology equipment, or other specially designated collections is available. To renew items, contact the circulation desk: 847.543.2619
- Please note: After obtaining a day use pass, visitors are welcome to use most electronic resources while on campus. Some electronic resources, because of payment or licensing issues, are available only to CLC faculty/staff/students.