In the Library:
- Grayslake: student use HP Stream notebooks available for checkout at circulation desk
- Grayslake: first floor, open lab, tech help available, special software and equipment available (magnifiers, etc.)
- Lakeshore and Southlake: limited number of desktop machines, HP Streams for student checkout, research help available, limited tech help available
Other CLC Open Computer Labs:
- Lakeshore: 1 North GeneseeRoom 016
- Southlake: V220
- Grayslake: Visit the lab on the first floor of the library for day use login
- Lakeshore: Visit the computer lab (1 North Genesee 016) for day use login
- Southlake: Visit the computer lab (v220) for day use login
- Please note: Visitors are welcome to use most electronic resources while on campus. Some electronic resources, because of payment or licensing issues, are available only to CLC faculty/staff/students.
Connecting to the Internet and Campus Network
Open wifi access available. Select "Lancernet" from the list of available networks.
Information on borrowing a laptop, kindle, or other devices and products.