The College has recently changed to a new printing/copying system. This information will be updated once the system is fully functional. For questions, please visit the first floor ITS lab or ask at the reference desk.
Who can print and is there a charge?
- Students: 250 free prints a semester (Out of prints? Come talk to us!)
- Faculty/Staff: Swipe your ID card, no charge
- Residents: Purchase a print/copy card from the 1st floor ITS lab desk ($1.00) and add value
- Black & White $.10/page
- Color $.25/page
Where are the printers located?
- First floor: ITS lab, past the testing center
- Second floor: Reference room, top of the stairs
How do I print?
- Login to a computer
- Send your job
- Go to printer station
- Students: Login with username/password
- Others: Swipe card
- Select jobs and print
Can I print wirelessly?
- If you're a student, faculty, or staff member, you can!