- Staffed by CLC Library Faculty during business hours
- Depending on how the situation unfolds, hours may be extended
- After hours question submission available via the chat box
- We strive to answer questions as quickly as we can, even overnight and on weekends
- Access via our Library Homepage or any other Library webpage
- CLC Library Faculty have offered Zoom and other virtual appointments for 4 years
- Half hour appointments with screen sharing availability
- Extended appointment offerings available (evenings and Fridays)
- Hours may be extended as needed
- Choose "Schedule a Research Appointment" from the Library Homepage
- Please DO NOT provide a direct link to our appointment page as URLs change quickly in these changing times
- Recommended language: To make an online appointment with a librarian, start at the library's homepage, scroll down and, under Services, select "Schedule a Research Appointment."
- A suite of videos with basic library skills instruction is available on our Instruction page
- Open "Step 1" to view the available videos
- Video linking instructions are provided above the video titles
- Need a video that's not listed? Let us know!
Expanded Access to Certain Database Coverage
- Some academic database vendors have expanded access to collections during this crisis. We have added collections to a "currently free" subject list.
The Kitchen Sink
- Any student can get help and get questions answered via our Get Help page