Linking to Resources
- We strongly suggest you review the Permalinks page to learn how to properly link to resources located within our various databases.
- To link to a specific database
- Visit our Articles/Journals/Eresources page
- Find the database you'd like to link to
- Right-click the database name and select "copy hyperlink" or "copy link address"
- Please DO NOT enter a database and then select the address bar URL. URLs are created dynamically and must route through our proxy server.
- When in doubt, please ask! Contact us via chat letting us know you need help linking to resources
- A link that works on campus, in the moment, may not work off-campus or after you've exited a browser window
- Staffed by CLC Library Faculty during business hours
- Depending on how the situation unfolds, hours may be extended
- After hours question submission available via the chat box
- We strive to answer questions as quickly as we can, even overnight and on weekends
- Access via our Library Homepage or any other Library webpage
All faculty resource guides